Adbrite Top

Your Ad Here

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Kroger Trip 5/26


It's been a while, but boy was this fun. I wasn't sure how strict my Kroger would be, I only used 2 like coupons per transaction and did 2 transactions during 2 visits, excited to get all stuff we actually eat and not just a bunch of nonsense for the sake of being free. Could've done better, but I am happy with how it turned out. I was so excited that the Gogurt was $1 after the promo, so much better after my $.35 doubled coupon made them $.30! Hoping to get 4 more of those. Matchups to come!

Trip Summary
Total Before Sales and Coupons: $100.71
Total Out of Pocket (OOP):  $33.50
Total Savings:  67%


Items Purchased
2 Plum Organics Stage 2 Baby Food (free!)
6 Go Gurts
4 Reeses Puffs Cereal
4 Turkey Hill Iced Tea
4 Nature Valley Trail Mix Bars
10 Progresso Soups
2 Breyer's Ice Cream
2 lbs Strawberries (no coupons)
1 All Laundry soap

No comments:

Post a Comment